Congratulations Vicki Donnelly on being Employee Of The Month for August 2021
Vicki main responsibility is processing and sending our shipments, but she has also stepped in to learn and help our quality/receiving department. She’s also become the master of our “100s machine”, which is a bagger used to help prepack our standard products.
I can always rely on her to get me actual examples of issues that are discovered or processes that we are working on to improve. Her eye for detail is almost unmatched. She regularly catches mistakes that I would never expect her to. But being the last person to wrap the ribbon on the package before it heads out to a customer means this is a HUGE help to everyone on the team here.
Vicki’s sense of humor can be quirky, but once you get to know her you realize when she’s being serious and when she’s being witty. She’s not one to always sugarcoat everything, but she’ll give it to you how it is. Which is often what we need whether we like it or not.
She has helped with almost every facet of business here. From sales, to purchasing, to the warehouse. I think in her current role she has really started to shine. Vicki keeps busy throughout the day without supervisors having to ask. She’ll bounce from the shipping station, to the QC/receiving station, to the pre-packing station, and back and forth again. All while monitoring and prioritizing what needs to get done.
~ Randy Dutcher & John Hezlep
Get to know Vicki Donnelly!
- Name: Vicki Donnelly
- Job Title: Shipping / Receiving / QC / Motivational Speaker ( LOL!)
- Where did you grow up? Melbourne, Florida
- How long have you worked for Monroe: 11 Years.
- What do you like about working for Monroe: My cool co-workers.
- What is one thing you love about your job? Not sitting behind a desk and the diversity.
- If you could add one thing to your office, what would it be? A nap pod or a hammock outside.
- Before working at Monroe, what was the most unusual or interesting job you have ever had? Probably Real Estate or Childcare…both definitely interesting..
- Three words to best describe you. Short, sarcastic and unique.
- If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hotwings and fries.
- If you were an animal what would you be? 100% a Cat, a caracal to be exact.
- Do you have a hidden talent? What is it? Finder of lost things.
- What is one song you have completely memorized? There are too many…Baby got Back? Ice, Ice Baby?
- What is one totally irrational fear that you have? Cockroaches…ew…
- Any favorite line from a movie? Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!
- Best vacation you have been on? Wintertime in Colorado
- Least favorite Food? Any type of seafood…. especially Sushi.
- Do you have a motto or personal mantra? This too shall pass.
- What are your three most overused words/phrases? Seriously?! / Wooooooooow!!! / Come on Quantum!
- What is an ability you wish you had? Jean Grey’s powers of telepathy and telekinesis
- What is one thing on your bucket list? See the Nothern Lights
- What do you like to do in your spare time? Visit New Places
- What is your favorite sport or sports team? Not a big sports nut but I do like watching MMA, otherwise Yankees & Giants
- Would you rather be a tiny elephant or a giant hamster? Giant hamster….them teeth!
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? “I’m going to do Disney World”, Pay off my mortgage and maybe those of my fav peeps!
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Johnny Depp