Congratulations Richard Sandoval on Being the Employee of the Month for June 2022
Richard is a very hardworking individual. He has only been with us for a short period of time, but he was able to make an immediate impact on the team since day 1. He has been a key figure for us continuing to grow our business in the Dallas area. He is very detail oriented and sets a good example for other co-workers. His eagerness to learn and do more is unmatched. He leads by example and challenges himself daily to do better and be better. Richard is one of a kind and deserves every bit of this recognition. – John Hake
Richard was recently hired at our Dallas location and quickly become a key part of that location. Dallas lost a couple members recently, despite these departures Richard has played a key role in continuing our growth in the Dallas area. Richard is bilingual which is invaluable in Dallas with the high amount of foot traffic that location gets. Richard joined the team with little to no caster experience and has quickly become one of the most knowledgeable caster employees in his location. Through turnover Richard has had the opportunity to showcase his flexibility, he’s been able to pick up and take over responsibilities of others. He has really grown his caster knowledge and taken over the day in & day out accounting duties in the branch. – Tim Presley
Get to Know Richard Sandoval
- Name: Richard Sandoval
- Job Title: Branch Manager
- Where did you grow up? Dallas TX
- How long have you worked for Monroe? 2 years
- What do you like about working for Monroe? The positive work environment where we work as a team to help our clients with their needs.
- What is on thing you love about your job? I love that I can come to work and not feel like I have force myself to be here. I am lucky to work with a team that have the same vision as I, and work for the same goal. This creates a stress free environment for all.
- If you could add one thing to your office, what would it be? Popcorn Machine
- Before OneMonroe, what was the most unusual or interesting job you have ever had? Flipping Houses
- Three words to best describe you. Loyal, Caring, Team Player
- If you had to eat one meal everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be? PIZZA!!
- If you were an animal, what would you be? Lion
- Do you have a hidden talent? What is it? I can play the drums
- What is one song you have completely memorized? The Black Eyed Peas – Let’s Get It Started
- What is one totally irrational fear that you have? THE FLOOR IS LAVA!
- Any favorite line from a movie? “Hasta la Vista, Baby”
- Best vacation you have been on? Africa
- Least favorite food? The one I have to buy 🙁
- Do you have a motto or personal mantra? May your faith be greater than your fear
- What are your three most overused words/phrases? You know it, Bet, What’s for lunch?
- What is an ability you wish you had? To Read Minds
- What is one thing one your bucket list? Sky Diving
- What do you like to do in your spare time? Hiking
- What is your favorite sport or sports team? Real Madrid
- Would you rather be a tiny elephant or a giant hamster? Giant Hamster
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Travel!
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Michael Jordan