Congratulations Robin Nichols on being Employee Of The Month for March 2021
There have been many changes over the last 8 years and especially, the last two years. Robin has moved seamlessly from working in the office to working at home, and working as accounting being her main focus, to now human resources as becoming her main focus. She has taken all of this change with a positive attitude and willingness to do what is best for One Monroe! Robin has decades of experience in human resources, AR, and AP. She is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of her position and is willing to continue to learn new things as we move forward. We’ve heard from multiple people at different locations about how friendly & helpful she has been for them as well and that’s one of the best compliments we can hear.
Get to know Robin Nichols
1. Name: Robin Nichols
2. Job Title: HR
3. Where did you grow up? Grand Rapids, Michigan
4. How long have you worked for Monroe? Cumulative Monroe and Vedovell – 21 years
5. What do you like about working for Monroe? The people – we have a great team of employees all across the country.
6. What is one thing you love about your job? Talking with employees and helping them with concerns and questions. Oh – and working with Dan H!
7. If you could add one thing to your office, what would it be? I work from home – what could possibly be better!
8. Before working at Monroe, what was the most unusual or interesting job you have ever had? Hmmmmm – no answer
9. Three words to best describe you. Friendly, adventurous, and inquisitive
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Lasagna
11. If you were an animal what would you be? A Koala Bear, they are so cute!
12. Do you have a hidden talent? What is it? Zero talent
13. What is one song you have completely memorized? Shallow
14. What is one totally irrational fear that you have? Fear of Heights
15. Any favorite line from a movie? “I’ll have what she’s having”
16. Best vacation you have been on? Belize
17. Least favorite Food? Eggplant
18. Do you have a motto or personal mantra? Livin my best life
19. What are your three most overused words/phrases? Too funny. Really? Oh sh*t
20. What is an ability you wish you had? To be able to carry a note and sing
21. What is one thing on your bucket list? Travel to Greece
22. What do you like to do in your spare time? Bike, hike, kayak, walk, travel, and spend time with my dogs and family.
23. What is your favorite sport or sports team? College Basketball and no favorite
24. Would you rather be a tiny elephant or a giant hamster? Tiny elephant, having a trunk would be awesome!
25. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Purchase pet food for all local animal rescues for a year.
26. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Richard Branson