Congratulations Tracy Walker on being the Employee Of The Month for November 2021
I am very proud to be able to nominate not only a great co-worker but a lifelong friend, Tracy Walker, for Employee of the Month. Wish I could give him “Employee of the Year”
I have been lucky enough to know Tracy for a huge part of his life. He grew up with my children and his mother was ALL of my kid’s teachers. I know exactly where his work ethic came from, his amazing mother, and his upbringing. We started working together in August of 2018. It was nice to have a familiar face to see every day at a new job. He is extremely devoted and cherishes his family and family time.
Tracy is beyond a pleasure to work with. You will never hear a bad word out of his mouth or anything negative about another co-worker or his job. He has a very calming demeanor which makes everyone around feel that whatever he is working on it will be done timely and accurately.
He has excellent customer service and communication skills, which again makes dealing with him a pleasure. He is very organized and thorough, nothing ever gets “dropped”. He is a leader and a great role model.
He is extremely reliable and you never have to second guess if what you ask of him will be handled. He just does it!!
He is defiantly our go-to person. I cannot say enough about his work ethic, he is just a “worker” in every good aspect of the word. Never have to ask twice or why something was not done.
Monroe Titan has a true asset with Tracy!
~ Cari Walters
Here are more co-workers thoughts as I wanted this to come from all of us:
*Tracy takes initiative to get things done and is willing to make sure the customer is taken care of.
*Leads by example
*Always in a good mood
*He is an avid outdoorsman
*Tracy Walker is the best we have period. Always takes care of our business
*Always willing to help and find a solution to get something done
Get to know Tracy
- Name: Tracy Walker
- Job Title: Warehouse Associate
- Where did you grow up? Reno Nevada
- How long have you worked for Monroe? Accumulatively I have worked at Monroe for about 6 years.
- What do you like about working for Monroe? I enjoy that everyone at Monroe has a goal for growth no matter how big or small. We are all positively working for better ourselves and our careers. It’s an inclusive environment that has opportunity for everyone.
- What is one thing you love about your job? I love that we are working in fields that support our future on the planet. Between aerospace and renewable energies, we have a lot to offer the upcoming generations.
- If you could add one thing to your office, what would it be? An ice cream machine…… or frozen yogurt.
- Before working at Monroe, what was the most unusual or interesting job you have ever had? I have had a few interesting jobs, but the most interesting was working in the dog boarding and training field. I worked for a year at a local dog boarding facility where I helped with training as well as maintaining the facility. As nice as that job may sound, it was filled with constant issues and problems but was very rewarding.
- Three words to best describe you. Loyal, Compassionate, Determined
- If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Elk steak, and Potatoes.
- If you were an animal, what would you be? With the history of Bison intertwining with national parks being created, I would have to choose a Bison. If we are talking just to be cool, then I would be a wolf, because who wouldn’t want to be a wolf.
- Do you have a hidden talent? What is it? I don’t have any glaring hidden talents, but if I had to choose one, I think that it would probably be my ability to pick things up quickly. Whether it’s athletics, school, or work. I’m normally the guy you only have to tell something once and I’ve got it.
- What is one song you have completely memorized? Gods Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash
- What is one totally irrational fear that you have? Truthfully, I have a fear of failure, but why I think that’s irrational is because no matter what, If you put your energy into the things you love then you can’t fail.
- Any favorite line from a movie? Not really
- Best vacation you have been on? I was lucky enough to travel a lot as a kid so this one is tough for me to answer. I would have to say that the favorite vacation that I’ve been on was fishing for a week in Alaska with my dad.
- Least favorite Food? Tofu
- Do you have a motto or personal mantra? Put one foot in front of the other
- What are your three most overused words/phrases? Dude, Anyway. I guess just those two.
- What is an ability you wish you had? Coding, and in general I just wish that I paid more attention to computers and the evolution of technology.
- What is one thing on your bucket list? Alaskan Caribou hunt
- What do you like to do in your spare time? Most of my spare time is spent in the outdoors. I enjoy all things outdoors whether it comes to sports and recreation, or fishing/hunting.
- What is your favorite sport or sports team? I love sports and have always kept up with sports. I’m not the type to really have favorite teams though. At least not yet.
- Would you rather be a tiny elephant or a giant hamster? Being a tiny elephant for sure
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Take care of everyone around me who has supported me through the journey of life. I would make sure everyone I love is well taken care of for the rest of their life.
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Theodore Roosevelt