SLA - Accura ClearVue (Clear)
Stereolithography (SLA or SL) is a form of 3D printing technology used for creating models, prototypes, patterns, and production parts in a layer by layer fashion using photochemical processes by which light causes chemical monomers and oligomers to cross-link together to form polymers. Those polymers then make up the body of a three-dimensional solid. Stereolithography can be used to create prototypes for products in development, medical models, and computer hardware, as well as in many other applications. While stereolithography is fast and can produce almost any design, it can be expensive.
- Liquid resin cured with a UV laser
- Printlines are not visible (smooth injection-molded like finish)
- Durable plastic parts
- The highest clarity and transparency (when a clear coat is applied in post process)
- Durable and strong
- Humidity and moisture stable
- USP class VI capable
- Clear in appearance with a light blue grey tint
- General purpose prototyping
- Models requiring high clarity
- Headlamps and lenses
- Fluid flow and visualization models
- Transparent assemblies
- Snapfits and complex assemblies
- Medical models and medical devices
- Excellent for appearance models
Important: Part(s) will arrive with a cloudy matte finish unless a Clear Coat finish is chosen from the finish options.
Full Color Sandstone offers multi-color printing, making it the best material for figurines, architecture, medical models and other applications that require many colors. Although it’s a great material for decorative models, it is not well suited for handling due to its low strength and brittle nature.Options:
Are you looking for a quote for products or services?
Submit an RFQ now!