Congratulations Naseer Ahmad on being the Employee Of The Month for February 2022!
I’d like to recommend Naseer Ahmad, he’s a relatively new employee (started Sep 2021), but he’s had a tremendous impact on our business here in CT. Naseer works in the materials department, planning and scheduling for the operation. He has been a great asset when it comes to working with a difficult supply chain, improving our on-time deliveries and operational efficiency along the way. He’s also been a direct line of communication for our customers, answering their questions and improving their overall satisfaction with our performance as a supplier. Naseer has done a lot in the time that he has been with us and we are very grateful to have him as a part of our team and look forward to many years to come.
~ Rober Wagner – Plant Manager, Ct
Get to know Naseer Ahmad
1. Name: Naseer Ahmad
2. Job Title: Planner/ Scheduler
3. Where did you grow up? Lahore/ Pakistan
4. How long have you worked for Monroe? 5 Months
5. What do you like about working for Monroe? The challenges I face every day
6. What is one thing you love about your job? The fast-paced environment
7. If you could add one thing to your office, what would it be? Mini Fridge
8. Before working at Monroe, what was the most unusual or interesting job you have ever had? Water Spider (Material handler)
9. Three words to best describe you. Confident, hardworking, on time
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chickpea’s curry
11. If you were an animal what would you be? Lion
12. Do you have a hidden talent? What is it? Cricket batsman
13. What is one song you have completely memorized? none
14. What is one totally irrational fear that you have? None, I’m open to what will to me is in gods’ hands.
15. Any favorite line from a movie? none
16. Best vacation you have been on? Disney
17. Least favorite Food? none
18. Do you have a motto or personal mantra? Work smart not hard
19. What are your three most overused words/phrases? #18, We are all here to get the job done, do what is right not what you should.
20. What is an ability you wish you had? To be invisible
21. What is one thing on your bucket list? World tour
22. What do you like to do in your spare time? Spent time with my family
23. What is your favorite sport or sports team? Cricket
24. Would you rather be a tiny elephant or a giant hamster? tiny elephant
25. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Take 20 % out and give to the needy
26. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? My parents who have passed away