Monroe specializes in designing and manufacturing high quality copper cable solutions that perform in both controlled and harsh conditions.
Our custom copper cable solutions feature the latest technology and capabilities for industrial, military, aerospace, medical, telecom and commercial applications.
All of our copper cable assemblies are custom built based on your specific application requirements. Our engineering and manufacturing team can start from the initial stages of design and prototyping all the way through manufacturing and volume production.
Copper Cable Capabilities
- Copper Flat Flex Cables
- Copper Ribbon Cables
- 1mm Ribbon Copper Cables
- .25mm Ribbon Copper Cables
- .050mm Ribbon Copper Cables
- .100mm Ribbon Copper Cables
- .156mm Ribbon Copper Cables
- Discrete Copper Wire
- Round Jacket Copper Cables
- Twisted Pair Round Jacket Copper Cables
- Discrete Round Jacket Copper Cables
- Coax Round Jacket Copper Cables
- Micro Coax Round Jacket Copper Cables
- Controlled Impedance Transmission Line
- Copper RF Coax
- Twisted Pair Round Jacket RF Coax
- Discrete Round Jacket RF Coax
- Coax Round Jacket RF Coax
- Micro Coax Round Jacket RF Coax
- Hybrid Copper Cables
- Copper Power Cables
Copper Cable Connections
|SUB-MINIATURE D||RIBBON CONNECTORS||RF COAX||Mil-Spec|
|HD-22||AMPMODU System 50 .25 CL||Type N||MIL-C-2015 (Series I)|
|CHAMP||MTA .100 & 156 CL||SMA||MIL-DTL-26482 (Series I, II, III)|
|MINIFIT||A||MIL-DTL-38999 (Series I, II, III)|
|B||MIL-DTL-5015 (Series I, II, III)|
|MULTI-PIN & SOCKET|
No documentation? No problem! Our devoted team of industry experts can work with anything from a loose concept all the way up to a blueprint or physical sample.
Are you looking for wire and cable?
Submit an RFQ now!