Rail Transport Cable & Wiring
You Found The
Monroe offers an extensive line of high quality rail and transit cable & wiring solutions that ensure performance, reliability, and safety for the rail transport industry.
All our rail transport cable & wiring solutions are custom built based on your specific application requirements, and then thoroughly tested to withstand challenging and hazardous environments.
Our engineering and manufacturing team can start from the initial stages of design and prototyping all the way through manufacturing and volume production.
Custom Rail Transport Cable & Wiring Capabilities:
- Custom rail transport cable assemblies & wiring harnesses
- Rail Transport Box Builds
- CHMM (Crashed Hardened Memory Module)
- Event Recorders
- Internal & External Rail Transportation Box Assemblies
- Rail Transport M12
- Rugged Rail Transportation Box Builds
- High Vibration Rail Transportation Box Builds
- Harsh Environment Rail Transportation Box Builds
- Rail PTC (Positive Train Control) Box Builds
- Rail Wayside Crossing (Gate Arms) Box Builds
- Rail Transportation Event Recorder (Black Box) Box Builds
- Rail Transportation Memory Module Box Builds
- Rail Transportation TAG (Throttle Assist Gateway) Box Builds
No documentation? No problem! Our devoted team of industry experts can work with anything from a loose concept all the way up to a blueprint or physical sample.
Helful Links: - About Monroe Cable | Engineering | Quality | FAQ