Congratulations Jason Evers on being the Employee Of The Month for September 2021
Jason steps up to lead in John’s (Warehouse Manager) absence. Keeping an eye out to make sure everything is running smoothly and adjusting as needed throughout the day. He’s also the first one to offer to stay late or come in on a weekend when we receive multiple pallets of products that need to get quality checked and received in. He is always willing and regularly assists others in finding lost stock or lending a helping hand.
Jason does an exceptional job of balancing having a good time at work while also getting what needs to get done. He also regularly keeps John and Randy updated on issues that arise on processes that could be improved. One of Jason’s best qualities is not just his knowledge of his job, but his willingness to learn and truly understand what he is working on.
He started with Monroe Aerospace picking and pulling in the warehouse and over the past couple years has shifted into QC/Receiving where he has expanded his part knowledge. While he is usually busy receiving product in, its great to have another person that can float to other positions in our warehouse when and if needed.
~ Randy Dutcher & John Hezlep
Get to know Jason Evers!
- Name: Jason Evers
- Job Title: Quality Controureceiving
- Where did you grow up? Vero Beach FL
- How long have you worked for Monroe? 8 1/2 years
- What do you like about working for Monroe? Knowing all the cool stuff that our hardware goes on is pretty cool.
- What is one thing you love about your job? The people are awesome!
- If you could add one thing to your office what would it be? A window lol
- Before working at Monroe, what was the most unusual or interesting job you have ever had? I use to do appliance delivery and dealing with so many people in their homes was crazy at time
- Three words to best describe you: Stubborn, Loyal, Awesome
- If you could only eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Some type of seafood
- If you were an animal what would you be? Grizzly Bear or Tiger
- Do you have a hidden talent? What is it? No Hidden Talent
- What is one song you have completely memorized? Save Me by Jelly Roll
- What is one irrational fear that you have? Trying to count product and somebody interrupting me…lol I hate starting over
- Any favorite line from a movie? Drawing a blank on this one
- Do you have a motto or personal mantra? Never really been on a vacation would love to go to a cabin in the mountains for a week
- Least favorite food? Liver
- Do you have a motto or personal mantra? It is what it is.
- What are your three most overused words/phrases? “That’s crazy”….My go-to for when I’m pretending to listen
- What is an ability you wish you had? Mind Control…lol
- What is one thing on your bucket list? Travel to place like Glacier National Park in Montana or anywhere with that type of nature
- What do you like to do in your spare time? Hang out with my son, spend time with friends
- What is your favorite sport or sports team? Football/ Tampa Bay Buccaneers and yes, way before Brady came to the team
- Would you rather be a tiny elephant or a giant hamster? I’m already kinda a tiny elephant lol
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy a house and a hellcat charger
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? I already know him but my dad who passed away a few years back